CHRISTMAS is near and im absolutely loving life <3 i know i dont say this much but i freaking love our bench maan!
(yeah, we cuute) ;)
big ups to them because forreals though, theyre like my home away from home <3
That secret santa shit was pretty sick and it just brought us closer and it allowed me to open up to everyone about my issues:
-low self esteem
-sweaty palm boy
and made me not worry too much about em to much especially because this fresh ass nigga wrote me one of the simplest letters in the world and gave me the three most heart warming gifts i think ive ever received my whole high school years (a mirror, hershey’s, milk coupons) lol <3.
from: S. Johnson 2
our senior year is going by so quick and we are learning so much about each other. so here i got you these big ass hershey bars since this gives you the sugar rush to help you function. i got the nesquick coupon so you can get your milk to help your weak bones get stronger, i dont want you to die on me like that LOL. now the mirror is meant for its function, not its worth.
when you see yourself in the mirror, you probably see a person with a low self-esteem, pink-ass face, with not that many people noticing you. if you keep looking at the mirror to just see the negatives, this would blind you from who you really are. when i see you, i see a person that can be easy to conversate with, a person that is willing to take advice, a person that can listen effectively, a person that will care for/help someone when no one else will, and a person that will keep it real all the time, with no frontin. (and your fuckin halarious) i know you have self-esteem issues but if you focus on the positive about yourself, then that should diminish that issue. i think you strive to be perfect, but lets face the facts, no one is. those characteristics that i just described you with, some people search through their whole lives to obtain and never get it, but you already have it.
you are willing to take the blame for everything, and that also shows how strong willed you are because that takes some confidence to do that. i know you dont get the recognition you deserve for how much a good friend you are, but those few who do acknowledge you, those are your true friends, me being one of them. so that mirror you stare into, think deeper about yourself to see your positive qualities, then you wont have to settle for the quick negative judgments about yourself. im seriously proud to be called your brother and we better hang out!”
dayum, NIGGA GOT VOCAB nahmsayin? HAHA. seasoned me up real good too. <3 i wanted to seriously cry. no homo. and that came from a man who summarized my life better than i could, called me good looking and touched my ass ;) i love that fool and everyone at the bench too..
anyways, life is good so “do what you like, like what you do”
01. you’re currently confused about someone’s feelings for you.
02. you have been in a serious relationship before.
03. you own an ipod of some sort.
04. you do not like your sibling’s girlfriend/boyfriend.
05. you drink too much alcohol.
06. you have been to the olive garden.
07. you have taken medicine of some sort this week.
08. it is really cold in your house right now.
09. you are extremely dependent on others.
10. you do not like to express your feelings in front of others.
11. you ate a lot of food today.
12. it doesn’t take much for you to cry.
14. someone in your family is rich.
15. you have been to disney world or disneyland before.
16. you hate when people constantly talk about themselves.
17. you are a good listener, but you hate complainers.
18. someone has called you for a serious medical emergency before.
19. you have had a serious surgery.
20. your house has a spare bedroom.
21. your house is old.
22. you have at least one cousin under the age of three.
23. you have never held a baby before.
24. you can’t handle toddlers.
25. you have a painting in your room.
26. you have been to canada.
27. you have been to mexico.
28. you love cherry flavored lollipops.
29. you celebrate easter.
30. you observe lent.
31. you are catholic.
32. you do not believe in god. …of conflict
33. religion is not important to you.
34. you want to have a big family one day.
35. you would rather have more sons than daughters.
36. you have more aunts than uncles.
37. you hate being too cold.
38. you currently are way more tan than everyone else. …NOT!!!!
39. you wear shoes in your house.
40. your parents are clean freaks.
41. you are more messy than clean.
42. you are currently angry at someone.
43. patience is so not a virtue to you.
44. your desk is extremely clean.
45. your bed sheets are either blue, green, black, or white.
46. when you hear ‘black & white’ it reminds you of katy perry’s ‘hot n cold’ song.
47. you have no clue what that song is.
48. you think rap artists are completely pathetic.
49. you are glad george bush will be/is out of office.
50. politics are boring to you.
51. you take a vitamin daily.
52. you feel like you are sick often.
53. you hate throwing up.
54. you think it’s gross when people set food down on their desk at school with no napkin.
55. you also find it gross that people sit on top of desks.
56. you are now cringing at the thought of someone’s food where someone’s ass was.
57. you love getting bubble baths.
58. you do not like chocolate at all.
59. you are allergic to nuts.
60. you have been stung by a bee before.
61. you have been to the emergency room before for something.
62. one of your parents is 50 or older.
63. you are the baby of your immediate family.
64. you hate broccoli.
65. cooked carrots are good, though.
66. you go on tumblr too much.
67. you are really comfortable right now.
68. you like witty t-shirts.
69. you are a major fan of underground bands.
70. you have been on an airplane before.
71. you are not afraid of heights.
72. you consider yourself paranoid.
73. you have had a panic attack before.
74. the thought of being old and alone bothers you.
75. you would choose the elderly over children.
76. you feel like you’re living in the wrong decade.
77. you have smoked weed before.
78. you think it’s way too cold outside right now.
79. you love the thought of sleeping in tomorrow morning.
80. you would rather go to bed early and get up early.
81. you feel like the early bird catches the worm.
82. you are a big breakfast eater.
83. you are currently suffering from the common cold.
84. you are craving something salty.
85. you have been in a car today.
86. there is something plugged in near you.
87. you have heard of the tv show ‘private practice.’
88. you do not like medical television shows.
89. you prefer horror to comedies.
90. you adore leo & kate.
91. you think high-waisted pants look good.
92. you hate cheesy movies.
93. you enjoy camping out.
94. bugs don’t bother you.
95. you do well in school without trying.
96. you are extremely jealous of someone currently.
97. you feel like you have changed a lot from 08-09.
98. you like energy drinks.
99. you like italics.
100. you know the entire script of mean girls
And when the lights are out, is when I let myself feel every emotion… Even the very feelings that I had to get rid of. Because even for just these few hours, I can feel what I wish I could freely let out.
… When I wake, it’s back to the reality of doing everything I possibly can to avoid all these emotions. One day I hope I can finally share everything I have inside of me.
i feel you <3
Being forced to wear XXXL shirts for a year
or being forced to wear shoes 2 sizes too small for a year.
XXXL tees so i could look G. plus i could just buy baggy jeans and a hat ;) i can never force myself to wear 2 sizes smaller for my shoes, id rip my toes off if that ever happened… either one of these kind of sucks though since its a lose, lose situation and whatnot so XXXL shirts FTW!
Sam, you’re the sweetest stud ever (:
i get really stubborn with things like this. seriously..thanks, but thats not true.
1. Had sex: $10.00
2. Smoked: $3.00
3. Got drunk: $7.00
4. Went skinny dipping: $5.00
5. Kissed someone of the opposite sex: $5.00
6. Kissed someone of the same sex: $5.00
7. Cheated on a test: $2.00
8. Fell asleep in class $0.50
9. Been expelled: $5.00
10. Been in a fist fight: $10.00
11. Given oral: $10.00
12. Got oral: $10.00
13. Prank called the cops: $3.00
14. Stole something: $2.00
15. Done drugs: $5.00
16. Dyed your hair: $0.50
17. Done something with someone older (like a few years): $3.00
18. Went out with someone OVER 18 (if your under 18): $4.00
19. Ate a whole thing of oreos: $0.50
20. Cried yourself to sleep: $1.00
21. Said you love someone but didnt mean it: $1.00
22. Been in love: $4.00
23. Got caught doing something that you shouldn’t have been doing: $1.00
24. Went streaking: $4.00
25. Got arrested: $5.00
26. Made out with someone: $2.00
27. Peed in the pool: $0.50
28. Played spin the bottle: $1.00
29. Done something you regret: $3.00
$59… yeah, im pretty cheap/innocent ;)